How to combine your embroidered jeans?
If you want to try with something different to the basic blue jeans, here it is a proposal that you will love: embroidered jeans. If you already have a pair and you like to find new ways to combine them, or if you are thinking about adding them to your closet. This article is for you.
“There are plenty of different types, fits, washes and colors on jeans, so that everyone can find that pair that will fit into their very own style”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Spring is the perfect season of the year to experience with new colors, and it is the right time to pull out of your closet those embroidered jeans that you love, and here are some combinations that you would want to try out:
- You can get a spring look if you combine a black top with your embroidered jeans. The embroidery can include flowers of different colors that will reflect the season.
- If you are wearing embroidered maxi jeans, make sure to combine them with high heels.
- Rocker outfits are always a success on a fashion style, so do not doubt in combining a pair of embroidered jeans with a leather jacket and pumps.
- You can also wear vintage embroidered jeans; just make sure to combine them with a top with minimalist patterns.
- Your embroidered jeans will look amazing with an off-shoulder top or a blouse with straps; you will look very fresh this spring.
“Jeans are timeless, so no matter what time of the season it is, you can always include them in your outfits, and with so many different types available, it gets easier each time to find the right pair for each person”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.