Easy combinations to wear your black jeans
Black is one of the basic colors at any closet, and if you are fan of denim, you might have one pair of black jeans, so this article is for you, as we will give you some tips to create easy and amazing combinations with them.
“Jeans are a basic garment at a closet, and many persons who like wearing them are constantly looking for different fits, colors and styles, to add to their wardrobe, black jeans are a good alternative”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some basic combinations that will help you combining your black jeans in many different ways:
- Skinny black jeans are perfect to combine with a bomber jacket.
- Distressed black jeans look great when you combine them with a white t-shirt and a plaid shirt.
- You can play with different footwear, one hit for your black jeans is to combine them with animal print flats.
- If you want to keep it casual, combine them with white sneakers and a white t-shirt
- For the office, combine your black jeans with a white elegant blouse and high heels. And remember that the accessories will make the difference.
- If you are a big fan of black, wear a total black look by combining your jeans with a leather jacket of the same color.
- Distressed jeans are perfect for girls who dare with different styles. Combine them with a long trench coat in neutral colors and your pumps.
- Double denim is one of the favorite combinations for girls who love this fabric. If you have a denim shirt, combine it with your black jeans.
“There are many different ways to combine a pair of black jeans, as they easily adapt too many different colors”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.